Tsavo East Day Tip, 1 Day Tsavo East Safari, Mombasa to Tsavo East Day Trip
Giraffes in Tsavo East National Park
1 Day Tsavo East Safari - Day Trip Itinerary
Departure for your 1 day Tsavo East safari from Mombasa will be 5.00am. Drive along the main Mombasa- Nairobi Highway to the inland through semi-arid country to Tsavo East National Park, one of the world’s greatest wildlife sanctuaries, the wildlife of Tsavo east includes a wide variety of species including elephant, lion, cheetah, buffalo, Oryx, lesser kudu, hippo, zebra, giraffe, cheetah, lion and plain game of almost every kind, not to mention that Tsavo east is rich in birdlife.
While on this 1 day safari you will shortly visit Aruba dam, which is situated at the center of the park where concentration of wildlife and bird life can be viewed. Proceed to Voi Safari Lodge or similar for lunch and have short rest before starting another extended game drive leaving Tsavo late in the afternoon, arriving in your hotel late in the evening.
Possible Safari Lodges for Lunch for this 1 Day Safari
Cost for this safari will be provided on request
- Services of multi-lingual driver guide,
- Park entry fees
- Accommodation as mentioned on program
- Government taxes
- 1 litre mineral water per person per day.
- Tips and gratuities
- Drinks and beverages and any other item of a personal nature.
- All prices are subject to change without notice as a result of increased rates or fluctuation of foreign currency, oil prices and from any other unforeseen circumstances.